Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting Organized

So for me to be an effective homeschooling Momma I have got to get a little more organized. I've definitely made HUGE progress as of late, but I am still struggling. So I am going to make a little list of what the heck I need to organize still so I can be 'secure no stressed' and more inspiring and less requiring for my kids. I really believe if I create the right environment and inspire my kids through me setting a good example and exposing the kids to lots of different topics my kids will eventually take a hold of their education 100% and get an education that not even money can buy. But if I am unorganized I am unable to inspire or be secure in my efforts to inspire. So here is what I REALLY REALLY need to do...

1. Create a 4 year plan notebook that is organized and works for me.
2. Get the TJed planner...right away!!!!
3. Organize all my homeschool supplies in a way that I know where they are in the drop of a hat and works for me.
4. Organize the 'kids' area in my back room (a little overlap from #3)
5. Organize the toy/book/speaker cabinet...what is up with that cabinet
6. Devise an inspiring chore chart/system
7. Create an adult skills notebook
8. Create a 'salary' system
9. Organize my gardening efforts and put them into action!!!
10. Review my Daily Default Schedule and post it all over the house
11. Introduce the 'child of the day' program and the privileges that comes with being CoD
I am sure there are more, but its now 11pm and my brain is turning to mush and I am not going to stay up late again. I should have been in bed an hour ago.

No comments: