Monday, September 15, 2008

How the heck...

How in the world is it already 10am?  I just haven't done much so I am freaking out a bit. However, I think it will make me feel better to list the things I have done and then the things I still need to do.

Have done:
1. Everyone's bed is made.
2. Everyone is dressed.
3. Everyone is fed.
4. Breakfast is cleaned up.
5. Dishwasher on so I'll have clean bottles for the day.
6. First load of laundry in the dryer...second load in the washer. Only 20 more loads to go. :)
7. Becca and Brea are down for their morning naps.  (that is why I have 2 minutes to write)
8. Cleaned up phone area...its been bothering me for a while.
9. Cooper has been fed his mid-morning snack.
10. Suitcases unloaded.
11. Both bathrooms picked up.

Need to do:
1. Have devotional with the kids.
2. Personal prayer and scripture study.
3. 30 reading of family book.
4. Organize: 4 year notebook; Family binder; kids area; bookcases
5. Go grocery shopping.
6. Take lens to repair shop.
7. Get Jarom a new pair of shoes for DC trip.
8. Get Little Britches on audio book.

Time to go and do...

No comments: